The University of New South Wales is inviting applications for Robertson Scholars Leadership Program Scholarship. Up to two positions can be found to gifted Australian undergraduate students annually.
The Robertson Scholars Program plans to nurture cooperation between Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill. In improvement, it intends to supply a chance for students with proven academic capability to gain from what the two universities need to give.
The University of New South Wales is a Australian public research university settled in the suburb of Kensington in Sydney. Established in 1949, it’s considered as among the state’s top universities.
Course Level: This prize is to get a four year undergraduate program, supplied the Scholar keeps good academic performance and runs himself/herself in accordance with all the anticipations of the Program at either Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Scholarship Award: The Program valued at up to $50,000 per annum provides full tuition, room and board. Robertson Scholars at UNC will receive one more living stipend (to cover travel, novels, etc). In improvement, support is supplied for three summers of service, research and traveling.
Study Subject: The Scholarship is readily available for pupils of the majority of courses of study including pre-medicine and pre-law. Study in medicine and law previous undergraduate amount is excluded.
Number of Scholarships: Up to two places can be found to gifted Australian undergraduate students annually.
Scholarship could be considered in the Australia
Eligibility:Applicants must fulfill the next area for all these scholarships:
- Students who applied to the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program in high school are eligible use as first year pupils. The Robertson Selection Committee is not going to review first year pupils’ high school applications submitted in the preceding year’s choice cycle.
- Transfer pupils aren’t qualified to apply.
- Students should be registered as full time, degree-seeking students at Duke or UNC-Chapel Hill (a minimum of four total credits per session at Duke, plus the absolute minimum of 12 credit hours per term at UNC-Chapel Hill).
- Students who now get a full-tuition or close-total tuition caliber scholarship from the university aren’t qualified to apply (including OUSF scholars at Duke and Morehead-Cain, Innovation, Carolina, Pogue, and Colonel Robinson scholars at UNC). Students on partial scholarship are considered on a case by case basis. Outside scholarships don’t influence pupils’ qualification for the program.
Nationality: Australian citizens meet the criteria to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: First-year applicants aren’t needed to own the absolute minimum GPA in order to use. However, the Robertson Scholars Leadership Program expects that applicants will probably be competitive in the pool having the absolute minimum GPA of around 3.2 after their first session at Duke or UNC-Chapel Hill. Applicants must likewise be registered as full time pupils for both terms.
Test Requirement: The Robertson Scholars program needs that students self-report either their SAT score OR ACT score. Students could additionally opt to report both scores. SAT Subject scores usually are not necessary, but students may elect to report these scores as well should they select.
English Language Requirement: The nominee ought to possess an excellent command over English language.
How to Apply: Application should be completed and returned by e-mail. All applicants must complete the subsequent:
- Scholarship Application form;
- Common Application (pupil form), accessible online at Common Application Website for entrance to either or both of Duke University and University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill at the similar time as submitting a scholarship application; and
- Standardized testing. Please note that SAT and two SAT Subject Tests or ACT with Writing should be finished by all Shortlisted Applicants in January 2018 if not already undertaken. The International SAT enrollment dates is found about the SAT CollegeBoard web site while the ACT Registration can be located about the ACT web site.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2017.