TheRoyal College of Surgeons is happy to provide Apjohn PhDScholarships These scholarships are offered for doctoral prospects interested in pursuing research study in medical chemistry or chemical biology.
TheApjohn Scholarships are brand-new prominent awards intending to establish future chemistry leaders in academic community and market.
TheRoyal College of Surgeons in Ireland is an expert association and university that is accountable for the medical speciality of surgical treatment throughout the island of Ireland.
IfEnglish is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
- ApplicationDeadline: June 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered for pursuing research study program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Chemistry.
- ScholarshipAward: The research study will be performed in the brand-new state-of- the-art chemistry research study center in RCSI St Stephen’sGreen Scholarships, which are granted in honour ofProf James Apjohn the very first RCSI Professor of Chemistry selected in 1828, will consist of a EUR18,000 yearly stipend, PhD trainee costs, and research study consumables and conference spending plan.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to global trainees.
- Numberof Scholarships: Not understood
- Scholarship can be taken inIreland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Scholarships are open to global trainees.
Candidates ought to have or will acquire either a very first class BSc or MSc degree or equivalent.
Candidates might require evidence of English language proficiency.
Candidates needs to sign up for the degree of PhD for which a scholarship is offered.
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: If English is not your mother tongue then you will have to reveal that your English language abilities are at a high adequate level to prosper in your research studies.
Applications ought to consist of a covering letter calling the scholastic personnel with whom research study is to be performed, CV, and the contact information of 2 referees.
How to Apply:
Applications ought to be sent out through e-mail.