Applicants are welcomed to end up being a part of the Royal Society Wolfson Fellowship to study at the University of Leicester for the scholastic session 2020-2021 The fellowship is readily available for students from the UK and EU nations.
The fellowship program is granted to outstanding students who wish to pursue a PhD program at the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology.
A golden opportunity for UK and EU students.
Located in the heart of UK, the University of Leicester is a popular university devoted to worldwide quality, world-changing research study, and high quality, inspiring mentor.
Why research study at the Universityof Leicester? The University offers numerous paths for profession improvement and expert advancement for the students. It provides mentor and assists in the knowing of the greatest quality.
ApplicationDeadline: May 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Molecular and Cell Biology
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Tuition cost waiver and Stipend at UKRI rates
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from UK or EU students.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Fellowship is granted in the discipline used by the Department of Molecular and Cell Biology.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants are needed to hold/or anticipate to acquire a UK Bachelor Degree 2:1 or much better in a pertinent topic or abroad equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the Fellowship, candidates are suggested to take admission to the PhD degree program at the University ofLeicester After being signed up, students should need to send the online application
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to consist of all appropriate certificates/diplomas, records and likewise consist of an individual declaration specifying why you need to be thought about for the studentship.
- AdmissionRequirements: All candidates are recommended to inspect the minimum entry requirementsof the university.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will typically require to fulfill particular English language requirements in order to have the ability to research study at the university.
The fellowship program uses tuition cost waiver and Stipend at UKRI rates to UK and EU students for the scholastic year 2020-2021