Applications are being accepted from exceptional trainees for the RTN WorkScholarships The program is used by the Rwanda Telecentre Network.
The intention of the bursary is to support trainees beginning in any degree program in Rwanda for the scholastic year 2021-2022
RwandaTelecentre Network (RTN) was started in 2006 following the launch of the National Information and Communication Infrastructure (NICI II) as a personal effort to support the enormous implementation of Telecentres inRwanda NICI II highlighted the Telecentre principle as a tactical tool and primary automobile for supplying access to ICTs in backwoods along with an important representative of modification in remote locations. They are dedicated to developing a big network of service gain access to points reaching all corners ofRwanda These focuses function as being the very first, the last, and the most reputable point of shipment of digital services to residents.
- University or Organization: RwandaTelecentre Network
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Any
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Rwanda
- The award can be taken in Rwanda
- EligibleCountries: Rwanda
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Any degree in ICT Agriculture, Business and Management research study, Social science and Educations, Engineering
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Students need to enlist in a course or 2 within a week of accepting the invite;-LRB- *******).
- Students need to reveal adequate development with knowing, state a minimum of 3 hours of discovering within the very first 2 weeks of signing up with;-LRB- *******).
- Students need to finish a minimum of one course within 4 weeks of get the program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make an application for the program, candidates need to finish the online application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Submit an essay on the subject of “Why do you wish to join the program program?”
- AdmissionRequirements: Students need to have a previous degree certificate with pertinent marks.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to be proficient in composed and spoken English language.
Each effective scholar will get the instructional fund to cover their research study expenditures in Rwanda.