TheSouth African Medical Research Council is inviting candidates for its Local Master Scholarships for South AfricanStudents These scholarships are granted in any field in the health sciences
The goal of the scholarships is to produce graduates of accountable character with the required understanding and abilities.
TheSouth African Medical Research Council (SAMRC) was developed in 1969 with a required to enhance the health of the nation’s population, through research study, advancement and innovation transfer, so that individuals can delight in a much better lifestyle.
Course Level: These scholarships are offered to pursue the master program.
StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in any field in the health sciences.
ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover the following:
- R2000 0.00 per year tax-free for subsistence. R5 00 0.00 per year for charges
Numbers of Scholarships: Not understood
Scholarship can be taken inSouth Africa
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- SouthAfrican people or irreversible homeowners.
- Applicants from any discipline in the health sciences.
- Applicants that have actually acquired an honours (Hons) degree or a 4-year degree with a minimum pass of 60%.
- Students signing up for a full-time masters degree with a minimum of a 50% research study element.
- Preference is offered to candidates that will carry out research study training with a manager that is an MRC moneyed scientist.
- Applications are thought about if the manager is not an MRC moneyed scientist in the following circumstances:
- The trainee will be studying at a traditionally disadvantaged organization.
- The trainee is an allied health expert or nurse.
Nationality: SouthAfrican candidates are qualified for these scholarships.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have an honours (Hons) degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by post.
- Application types are sent out to the postgraduate scholarships workplace or research study assistance services at all tertiary organizations
- Applications are sent to the MRC through the tertiary organization’s administrative workplace
- An candidate need to speak with ahead of time with the primary research study manager under whose guidance the research study will be performed, in addition to with co-supervisor( s) where appropriate.
- Theuniversity at which the prospect will be signed up need to verify that the prospect has actually been accepted for master’s research study
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is September 30, 2017.