SamsungGroup is now happy to use Samsung Star Scholar Programme for IndianStudents The Star Scholar Programme is readily available in the field of engineering.
The objective of the scholarship is to supply them with chances for excellent quality college, regardless of their capability to pay for it.
SamsungGroup is a South Korean international corporation in Samsung Town,Seoul It makes up many associated services; the majority of them unified under the Samsung brand name and is the biggest South Korean chaebol.
CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to undergraduate students presently pursuing a B.Tech/DualCourse (B.Tech + M.Tech) at any of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
StudySubject: Thescholarship is granted in the field of engineering.
ScholarshipAward: Thescholarship recipient will surrender the scholarship quantity, throughout the scholarship duration, in case he or she stops working any requirements pointed out in the Rule Book.
Numbers of Scholarships:Not understood
Scholarship can be taken inIndia
Eligibility: Applicants should satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- TheScholarship Candidate( s) ought to be first-year students, or in 2015’s scholarship holders, in a complete term B. Tech/DualDegree (B.Tech+ M.Tech) course at the Institute.
- Applications sent after the submission due dates will not be thought about.
- SamsungIndia will supply scholarship assistance for chosen Scholarship Candidate( s) basis the validated application type. For this function, Samsung might engage any 3rd party to perform confirmation of the info offered and other administrative jobs connected with the Programme.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship requirements does not ensure the scholarship.
- Thescholarship recipient will surrender the scholarship quantity, throughout the scholarship duration, in case he or she stops working any requirements pointed out in the Rule Book.
Nationality: Indian candidates can use for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirement: The Scholarship Candidate( s) ought to be first-year students.
How to Apply: Applicants can use through e-mail.
- CompletedApplication Form, with the self-attested picture. The Application Form needs to be licensed and signed by Dean Academics.
- Self- licensed clear copy of Class X and XII CBSE marks declaration.
- Self- licensed clear copy of JEE (Advanced) ranking certificate
- Self- licensed clear copy of Final admission letter from the Institute.
- Original copy of admission/first semester/annual charge invoice transferred at Institute testified and validated by the Institute’s Dean Academic.
- A signed cancelled cheque of the checking account where the Scholarship quantity needs to be transferred.
- Self- licensed clear copy of address evidence– Aadhaar Card will just be thought about.
- Self- licensed clear copy of PAN Card (compulsory).
- Provide a quick write on a different sheet, why you are a certified prospect for a scholarship and how you will be affected if picked.
- Applications needs to be emailed in.pdf format to star.scholar-at-samsung. com.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is August 31, 2017.