Applicants are welcomed to enter into the Sanral Scholarships used by the South African National Roads Agency Ltd for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The program intends to support trainees who are going to participate in the high-school degree program in South Africa.
In line with Government’s dedication to change the general public sector, The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) was developed in April 1998 by an Act of Parliament as an independent statutory business running along business lines and at arm’s length from Government.
ApplicationDeadline: September30, 2021
- University or Organization: SANRAL
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: High- school
- Award: Registration, school charges, and other
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: SouthAfrican Students
- The award can be taken in SouthAfrica
- EligibleCountries: SouthAfrica
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject used by the university
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the offered requirements:
- The student should be a South African resident signed up at a backed South African school.
- The student should be in high school, Grade 8 to 12, regardless of subject option.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates should follow the program application treatment detailed in the application kind to be thought about for the chance.
- SupportingDocuments: Submit letters of inspiration, licensed copies of id files, birth certificate, moms and dads ID, evidence of home, and evidence of earnings.
- AdmissionRequirements: The student should satisfy the minimum requirement of a 60% general average.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants should excel in composed and spoken English and regional language.
The sponsorship will cover the following in complete: registration, school charges, hostel, school and sports uniform, stationery, transportation, and books.