Applications are now open for the freshly released Swiss– Sub-SaharanAfrica Business Development Program for young graduates and business owners. This is completely moneyed program open for Sub-Saharan graduates.
TheSwiss– Sub-Saharan business development program (SSABDP) intends to enhance the entrepreneurial knowledge and direct exposure of Sub-Saharan college students– business owners looking for development chances by using a distinct program bringing business owners to development hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
SARECO org is a database for details on collective research study in between Switzerland and African nations. We do not use own financing, however we can assist you throughout your look for research study partners, collective organizations or financing instruments. The facility of the SARECO database underpins this extremely concept of bringing early profession researchers (PHDs and Postdoc scientists) together and to produce a structure for exchange about financing instruments and task success stories, welcoming peers to follow and by that to grow the Swiss– African research study network.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October31, 2018
- CourseLevel: This program is offered for young graduates and business owners.
- StudySubject: If you are a business owner or a start-up from an Sub-SaharanAfrican development center in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities then sign up with the Swiss Sub-Saharan business development program.
- ScholarshipAward: The program is totally free of charge. Accommodation expenditures on website in Nairobi are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transportation and lodging in Switzerland are likewise covered by the program.
- Nationality: This program is open to sub-Saharan graduates.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: This program is open to sub-Saharan finishes:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, BurkinaFaso,Burundi, Cameroon, CapeVerde, CentralAfrican Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo(Brazzaville), Congo (DemocraticRepublic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, EquatorialGuinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, SaoTome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
Open to finish trainees– business owners and start-ups from Sub-SaharanAfrican development centers, with a strong link to academic community, establishing services or products in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, ingenious funding and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
Your task or business need to be based upon research study or innovation established at a regional university/ research study institute.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.