TheUniversity of London is granting 2 partial SAS Activist Scholar Bursary for the students from all over the world. These bursaries are granted in the field of understanding and protecting human rights on the basis of competitors.
The objective of the bursaries is to support gifted students from all over the world to carry out a research study of MA understanding and protecting human rights by range knowing.
TheUniversity of London is a college and a federal research study university situated in London, England The University was integrated initially by royal charter in1836 and is, at present, integrated by royal charter approved in 1863
- Applications close: January 3, 2018
- CourseLevel: These bursaries are offered to pursue MA understanding and protecting human rights by range knowing.
- StudySubject: These bursaries are granted in the field of Understanding and Securing Human Rights.
- ScholarshipAward: The awards deserve 50 percent of module costs for the MA program (worth ₤ 4,050).
- Numberof Scholarships: Two bursaries are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Studentsof any citizenship can use for these bursaries.
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants need to satisfy the needed language requirement of the host organization
- Applicants can use by means of e-mail.
How to Apply:.
- Applicants should have sent a finished application to study the MA program.