With the intention of satisfying students’ skill in Singapore, Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering is offering PhDScholarships.
The academic financing supports international students who wish to carry out a PhD degree program for the scholastic year 2021-2022
Why research study at SCELSE? It uses a research study environment concentrating on clinical quality, acknowledging first-rate research study as the platform for future development, research study, and advancement. They are presently developing our research study strength in “environmental life sciences engineering” and looks for to support research study skill and foster future leaders in this emerging field.
- University or Organization: SingaporeCentre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Full tuition costs and stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore and international
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in microbiology and microbial ecology, biomedical sciences, chemistry, bioinformatics, genomics, civil and ecological engineering, products science, microfluidics, bioimaging, biophysics, computational and systems biology.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the offered requirements:
- Students will likewise need to go through a Written Qualifying Exam, after passing a minimum of 4 graduate-level courses (with a CGPA/CAP > 3.8). The Summer Course LSE701/ LSE6101 should be among the 4 graduate-level courses taken
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit an online application, consisting of authorities records and research study propositions, through the GraduateAdmission System When sending your application through the university website, you should suggest that you want to make an application for a research study award in your application.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should send the scholastic records of all the previous school went to and copy of passport.
- AdmissionRequirements: Students will need to meet a minimum of 6 graduate-level graded courses, of which the Summer Course– Fundamentals of Environmental Life Sciences Engineering LSE701/ LSE6101(which is the equivalent of 2 courses) is a mandatory module.
- LanguageRequirement: Aspirants should have TOEFL and IELTS test ratings.
SingaporeCentre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering will offer the complete tuition costs aid for approximately 4 years of candidature and month-to-month stipends, approximately 4 years of candidature, or thesis submission and IT Allowance, Conference Allowance, Thesis Allowance.