-This winter season term 2018/2019 we are granting 8 merit-based scholarships to brand-new trainees with innovative minds– our 8forYouScholarships. These scholarships lower the tuition costs by EUR300 a month.
Prospective trainees of all research study programs of SRH Hochschule Berlin/CampusDresden– Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA– beginning in the winter season term 2018/19 might use.
SRHHochschule Berlin is a state-approved personal education organization in Berlin which becomes part of SRHHolding The University of Applied Sciences wased established in2002 The intro of English- speaking scholastic programs at Bachelor and Master level started in2006 SRH Hochschule Berlin deals Bachelor, Master and MBA programs in German andEnglish The university of used sciences is characterised by its worldwide orientation and trainee body and the numerous cooperations with partner universities around the world.
- ApplicationsDeadline: July31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Prospective trainees of all research study programs of SRH Hochschule Berlin/CampusDresden– Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA– beginning in the winter season term 2018/19 might use.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study all programs used.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship holders will get a partial scholarship in kind of a tuition cost decrease in the quantity of 300 Euro/ month throughout of one year. The amount will be subtracted straight from the regular monthly tuition costs.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: An optimum of 2 partial scholarships per research study program will be granted in the winter season term 2018/2019
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to obtain this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
Eligible prospects are potential trainees aged 18 or greater who currently satisfy or will satisfy the admission requirements for the particular research study program up until the start of the research studies (Bachelor: 1 October 2018, Master: 1 September 2018). The admission requirements for all research study programs are readily available on the site of SRH Hochschule Berlin or on the site of SRH Hotel-AkademieDresden.
In order to sign up with a research study program at SRH Hochschule Berlin, candidates should acknowledge more legal and legal responsibilities for the admission to research studies at SRH HochschuleBerlin The scholarship will be granted under the condition that the particular research study program starts in the winter season term 2018/2019
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Following involvement requirements will be thought about for the choice of prospects:
- Completeapplication files for a research study location at SRH sent within the due date (up until 31 July 2018, 11.59 pm CEST), consisting of an existing records of records (certificate of college entryway credentials for bachelor prospects or university certificate/transcript of records for master prospects)
- Submission of the composed contribution (one pager) with an optimum length of 1 DIN A4 page with the other application files within the due date (up until 31 July 2018, 11.59 pm CEST)
- Optional: submission of an innovative contribution as enhance to the one pager with the other application files within the due date (up until 31 July 2018, 11.59 pm CEST).
Application files and other sent files and/or works will not be returned.