Rennes School of Business’ GRP scholarships are opened to all candidates admitted to the varsity (consumption 2017). Scholarships can be found for worldwide and French candidates for the educational yr 2017-2018.
Rennes School of Business is a global Business School positioned in Rennes (Brittany, France). Its goals to “prepare, through education and research, innovative and responsible managers to perform in a global environment”.
Applicants will need to have good data of French and English language.
Course Level: Scholarships can be found to college students enrolled in one of many School’s payment paying programmes: Bachelor (IBPM), Master in Management (PGE), Master of Arts in International Business (MAIB), and Masters of Science (MSc).
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to check the topics provided by the varsity.
Scholarship Award: four classes of laureates can be chosen:
- 6000 € for the Excellent class
- 3000 € for the first class
- 2000 € for the 2nd class
- 1000 € for the third class
Scholarships may be taken in France
Eligibility: The Scholarship is open to:
- International and French Applicants admitted on one of many Master Programmes (MSc-MA),
- International Applicants on the Master in Management (PGE)
- International Applicants admitted on the IBPM 1st yr.
Nationality: International and French candidates are eligible to use.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For all of the masters’ programmes, college students will need to have reached at the least a bachelor diploma.
English Language Requirement: Applicants will need to have good data of French and English language.
How to Apply:
- Documents required for Scholarship ‘‘Global’’ and Scholarship ‘‘Pioneer”:
- Personal Statement enhancing both applicant’s Global character or their Pioneer’s imaginative and prescient by means of important experiences and
- Future skilled objectives
- Copy of Language check or Gmat check (if any)
Documents required for Scholarship “Responsible”:
- Copy of passport
- ID picture
- Statement of goal
- Academic transcripts 2016-2017
Application Deadline: Application Deadlines for the Academic Committees: May 26, 2017, June 23, 2017 and July 23, 2017.