The Embassy of France is offering 2 years scholarships for pupils employing for a Master degree in France along with PhD scholarships for 3 months year on a 3 sequential year span.
The scholarships are meant to give a chance to Tanzanian pupils to undertake special courses of study linked to their future professional actions in order to create capacity in Tanzanian organisations and enhance the potential of Tanzanian learning institutions.
Course Level: Scholarship is accessible for pursuing master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: The following sectors of study is going to be prioritised in the choice process: Aeronautics, Digital (Information and Communication Technologies…) and Governance (Security, Peace…).
Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes:
- International airfare between Tanzania and France, and travel prices in France
- Registration and tuition fees
- An allowance per month (let not comprised)
- Social welfare, and repatriation insurance
- Support to pay for lodging
Scholarship could be taken in France
Nationality: The nominee should be a Tanzanian national
Age: The nominee must be, on January, 1st 2017, less than 35 years old
Masters and PhD simply: Only nominees for a Masters or a PhD can implement
Nationality: Students from Tanzania are qualified to use.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: To study in a subject instructed in French, a great degree of French (B2) is demanded. To study in a subject instructed in English, a great amount in English is demanded. In that case, the nominee will not have to talk French fluently.
How to Apply: The applications need to be sent by e-mail. All applications must are these records:
- The finished application form
- Reference letters
- Scan of the degree certifications establishing levels
- Scan of the passport or of a travel document
- An electronic version of an ID image
- Copy of written exchanges with universities (evidence of entrance)
- For degrees instructed in French: certification warranting at least a B2 grade in French
- For PhD nominees one page on their topic of study as well as the dissertation job accepted and signed by dissertation director
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 28, 2017.