TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is excitedly waiting for applications from impressive trainees to get PhD InternationalFellowships for the scholastic session 2020/2021 The program is open to abroad trainees.
The goal of the fellowship is to support trainees who wish to carry out a PhD degree in video-based techniques for studying social practices at the Department of Design and Communication.
Fabulous possibility to end up being a part of this fellowship program.
Foundedin 1998, the University of Southern Denmark supplies first-rate education and is dedicated to an international point of view, at all levels. SDU now has 5 professors and about 32,000 trainees, more than 15% of whom originate from abroad.
Why would you like to end up being a part of the Universityof Southern Denmark? The university provides first-rate education and is dedicated to an international point of view at all levels. At this university, trainees will take pleasure in an extremely high requirement of living and instructional centers.
ApplicationDeadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Departmen t: Department of Design and Communication
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: Salary
- AccessMode: Online
- Numberof Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree program on video-based techniques for studying social practices at the Department of Design and Communication.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Must hold an MA degree in style, interaction research studies, ethnography, linguistics, or an associated appropriate social science.
- Have state of the art understanding of video innovation.
- Have a strong interest in ending up being a specialist in the research study of social practices.
- Enjoy working as part of a group.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance.
s, prospects need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of SouthernDenmark After that, all candidates need to send an online application and a Special PhD-application kind
- SupportingDocuments: Must offer Detailed CV, consisting of individual contact details, A research study proposal/description of your technique to the task (max 5 pages leaving out referrals), Copies of diplomas, Bachelor in addition to Master’s degree, consisting of a records of notes/grades, an optimum of 2 of the most appropriate publications or composing samples consisting of MA thesis. Please keep in mind that publications are not a requirement for this position. Please connect one pdf-file for each piece of writing. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author declaration need to be sent as part of the pdf-file.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have finished an appropriate master’s degree with a great evaluation by the application due date.
- LanguageRequirement: Must have great efficiency in scholastic English and– if the candidate does not speak Danish– want to find out Danish.
Eligible candidates will be used in accordance with the Protocol on PhD Research Fellow signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and Air Conditioning Cirkul ære om overenskomst for Akademikere i staten 2019( the file just exists in Danish).