Put your research study abilities into practice and get brand-new ones by requesting the International PhD Position in Evaluate Advanced Computational Methods used by the University of Southern Denmark.
Thescholarship chance intends to bring in high-achieving abroad trainees who wish to carry out PhD research study for the session 2022/2023
Nice deal for international trainees to get a good-looking wage bundle in Denmark.
Foundedin 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a popular organization that supplies traditional disciplines and a varied series of company and engineering programs. It provides a range of college programs, consisting of as bachelor’s, master’s, and postgraduate degrees.
Why research study at the University of Southern Denmark? At all levels, the organization supplies first-rate education and is dedicated to an international perspective. Students at this university will have access to an extremely high standard of life and academic centers.
ApplicationDeadline: The last date to send the entries to take part in the following grant is
1 January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD degree
- Award: Salary
- Number of Award s: One
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inDenmark
- EligibleCountries: Candidates all around the world can make an application for this program.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Computational PhD Position to Apply and Evaluate Advanced Computational Methods to Explore Pancreatic Islet of Langerhans Biology in Health and Disease/ provided requirements:
- A master’s degree in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Molecular Biology, or a carefully associated field.
- Documented experience with analytical programs (e.g., R, Python, or both).
- Documented experience with -omics information analysis (e.g., single-cell RNA-seq).
- Strong interaction and collective abilities and an interest in working in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Proficiencyin spoken and composed English.
- Experience with type 2 diabetes biology is thought about a benefit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be qualified for the chance, prospects need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of SouthernDenmark All candidates need to finish the online application type
- SupportingDocuments: Must send the following supporting files:
- A research study proposal/description of your technique to the above task (max one page leaving out recommendations)
- A letter specifying your particular interest, inspiration and certifications for the task in concern (max. 2 pages) (please connect this under box “Application form”) Detailed CV, consisting of individual contact details Copies of diplomas, Bachelor along with Master’s degree, consisting of a records of notes/grades
- At least 2 signed recommendation letters
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to satisfy the admission requirement to make an application for the PhD International Position at the University of Southern Denmark.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to be proficient in English, both spoken and composed.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark will supply the following research study expenditures:
- A three-year PhD position in a stimulating and helpful international research study environment.
- Access to cutting edge devices, centers, and facilities.
- Opportunity to communicate with a substantial network of nationwide and international partners.
- A competitive wage and social advantages (e.g. health protection, adult leave, social security etc.)
- Dedicated support and assistance with numerous useful, social, and legal elements (real estate, visa, administration, tax, and so on), specifically for international prospects through our international personnel workplace (ISO) and department.
- Appointment as a PhD Research Fellow is for 3 years. Employment stops immediately at the end of the duration. The holder of the scholarship is not enabled to have actually other paid work throughout the 3 years