–TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is welcoming applications for postdoctoral fellowship positions in Clinical Machine Learning and Data Science.
The goal of the fellowship is to offer financial assistance to global trainees.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark invited the very first trainees onto the school in Odense in September 1966, and things have actually been establishing by leaps and bounds since. We now have 5 professors with more than 32,000 trainees, nearly 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 staff members dispersed throughout our primary school in Odense and local schools in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several global research studies record that we perform first-rate research study and are among the leading fifty young universities in the world.
- ApplicationDeadline: May11, 2018
- CourseLevel: These are postdoctoral positions.
- StudySubject: These positions are readily available in Clinical Machine Learning and Data Science.
- ScholarshipAward: Employment as a postdoc is short-term. The work will stop without more notification at the end of the duration.
- Employment is governed by the Protocol on PhD Research Fellows signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Research will be primary in the position. Teaching tasks can be concurred separately. Furthermore, other kinds of tasks might strike a minimal degree.
- TheFaculty figures out the circulation of the different tasks. The weighting of the various tasks might differ in time.
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this position.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you need to satisfy the list below requirements:
Employment as a postdoc needs clinical certifications at PhD level.
Applications will be evaluated by a professional. Applicants will be notified of their evaluation by theFaculty An interview may be part of the evaluation procedure.
Applicants are needed to have a tested research study performance history and a PhD degree in among the list below domains:
- AppliedMathematics or Physics
- Roboticsand Artificial Intelligence
The effective prospects are anticipated to engage in different tasks in the domain of clinical machine learning consisting of Bowel illness, Neurodegenerative illness, and Diabetes.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Candidates need to have exceptional understanding of English (composed and spoken).
How to Apply: Yourapplication need to be submitted through the link“Apply Online” Attached files need to be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Please check out standards for candidates.
All pdf-files need to be opened and enable binding and might not be password secured.
In case you have more than one file per field you have to integrate the pdf-files into a file, as each field manages just one file.
Each box can just include a file of max. 10 Mb.
The applications need to consist of:
• Certificates/Diplomas(MSc, PhD)– Danish or English records
• Information on previous mentor experience, please connect as Teaching portfolio
• List of publications suggesting the publications connected
• Examples of the most pertinent publications. Please connect one pdf-file for each publication, a possible co-author declaration need to belong of this pdf-file