TheUniversity of Southern Denmark is happy to reveal Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation andLipidomics International trainees are qualified to make an application for this position.
The goal of the fellowship is to offer financial assistance to worldwide trainees.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark invited the very first trainees onto the school in Odense in September 1966, and things have actually been establishing by leaps and bounds since. We now have 5 professors with more than 32,000 trainees, nearly 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 workers dispersed throughout our primary school in Odense and local schools in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several worldwide research studies record that we carry out first-rate research study and are among the leading fifty young universities in the world.
- ApplicationsDeadline: November 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Position is offered to research study Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: Position is granted in Metabolic Regulation andLipidomics The task includes using our sophisticated lipidomics platform to keep an eye on lipid metabolic flux utilizing steady isotope-labeled tracers administered to human beings and rodents, and understanding how illness specifies strike lipid metabolic homeostasis.
- ScholarshipAward: The effective candidate will be used in accordance with the contract in between the Ministry of Finance and A/C (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
- Nationality: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this position.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not provided
- Scholarship can be taken inDenmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: International trainees are qualified to make an application for this position.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
SDU look for an exceptional person with training in lipidomics or metabolomics, liquid chromatography and high resolution mass spectrometry. In- depth understanding of metabolic regulation and previous experience in information management and multivariate information analysis are chosen. Candidates needs to hold a postgraduate degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Theapplication need to consist of the following:
• A curriculum vitae consisting of details on previous work.
• A complete list of publications mentioning the clinical publications on which the candidate wants to rely.
Incomplete applications and applications gotten after the due date will neither be thought about nor examined.
Applications need to be sent digitally utilizing the link“Apply online” Attached files need to be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Each box can just include a file of max. 10Mb We highly suggest that you check out How to use prior to you use.