The brand-new SDU Talent Fellowship in Computer Science is now readily available for all brand-new international students. This is an chance to obtain a sought after education and to be protected a research study task in an innovation business where you can establish and check your abilities.
The objective of the fellowship is to offer financial assistance to international students.
TheUniversity of Southern Denmark invited the very first students onto the school in Odense in September 1966, and things have actually been establishing by leaps and bounds since. We now have 5 professors with more than 32,000 students, nearly 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 staff members dispersed throughout our primary school in Odense and local schools in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international research studies record that we carry out first-rate research study and are among the leading fifty young universities in the world.
- ApplicationDeadline: March 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Computer Science.
- ScholarshipAward: SDU Talent Fellowship uses:
Admission to the superstructure in Computer Science.
• A research study task of 10-12 hours per week in a Danish innovation business.
• Career assistance.
• Access to an international business network, in addition to gatherings.
• Residence assurance, if you currently live outdoors Odense.
- Nationality: All citizenships
- Number of Scholarships: There are a minimal variety of put on the program.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: EU/ EEA and Swiss residents, in addition to candidates with Danish house license as well as students from other nations, are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To use for admission to the Master’s program in Computer Science, you should have a pertinent bachelor’s degree. You can use for a master’s degree if you have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from SDU, Aarhus University, University of Copenhagen or Aalborg University.
You can likewise use for admission if you have a matching bachelor’s degree program which contains computer technology topic’s comparable to minimum 100 ECTS. The following disciplines should be consisted of:
- Programming(a minimum of 15 ECTS)
- Algorithms, information structures, and intricacy (a minimum of 15 ECTS)
- Computer systems, consisting of device architecture and control systems (a minimum of 15 ECTS)
- Mathematical assistance for computer technology, consisting of discrete mathematics (a minimum of 10 ECTS)
- Databases(a minimum of 5 ECTS)
Once you have actually used, the Board of Studies will examine whether your education is permissible. If you do not satisfy the above admission requirements, the Board of Studies will examine whether you can follow several extra courses.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: The education is provided inEnglish You must, for that reason, have actually passed English at B level or equivalent. If you have actually not passed English B, you can show your English abilities as explained listed below.
Please note that the due date for recording English language efficiency is May 15 th up until the fall of the year, December 1st up until spring launch.
English language tests
You can record your English efficiency utilizing a language test. SDU accepts the following tests if the test disappears than 2 years of ages:
- TOEFL IBT test with a rating of a minimum of88 In order for us to confirm your outcome, we will get a rating report straight from the test center. To choose SDU as a recipient, utilize the code7969 Select“other – department not listed” If you have actually currently taken the test, you can still ask for the test center to send the outcome. Please notify us when you have actually made such a demand.
- IELTS scholastic test with a general rating of a minimum of 6.5
- CAE test with grade C or much better (test is accepted just from a Cambridge Network). In order for us to confirm your outcome, please offer us with your ID number (e.g. EPA123456) and your secret number (4 digits)
- CPE from the University of Michigan
English at secondary level
If you have a diploma from a nation within the EU/ EEA, from the Nordic nations or from Switzerland, you might have the ability to record your English efficiency utilizing your upper secondary school diploma. Along with your evidence, submit a file from your school that suggests the variety of English lessons in the last 3 years of your secondary education. The file should be prepared inEnglish We will then examine if your English from high school represents a Danish B level. We motivate you to send your documents through SPOC for an advance evaluation.
If your whole bachelor’s degree is taken in the United States, Canada (English speaking part), Australia, New Zealand, UK or Ireland, no extra documents is needed. This just uses if the whole education is taken in among these nations. If you have actually taken your education as a 4th degree, you are not exempt.
If you have an English- language bachelor’s degree program from Denmark, you are likewise left out from the additional documents. However, we require a verification from your university, where it is mentioned that the education is in English.
How to Apply: To use, you should develop an application in the application website.
If you do not have legal requirements (see above), please consist of the following files in order to examine your application:
- Your bachelor’s degree, consisting of an introduction of all topics, passed.
- If you have actually not passed your bachelor yet: A signed and marked print of your previous outcomes and your subject notices. If you fill your outcomes through information exchange in the application website, please note that authorized topics are not consisted of. If you are signed up with topics that pertain to the education requirements, you must, for that reason, e submit a copy of your registrations.
- Documentationfor any. Passed or registered supplement.
- Documentation that you satisfy the language requirements of the education.