Students from all over the world aiming to pursue college exist with this fantastic chance to have their education in the USA moneyed! Seattle Colleges is providing the International Student Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023
All international trainees are qualified to look for thisscholarship The award uses to the 2nd and potentially 3rd quarter of enrolment of any degree program at either of the schools of SeattleColleges The award is valued at an optimum of $1,000
An remarkable chance at Seattle Colleges
SeattleColleges is a multi-college district that serves Seattle and other close-by neighborhoods at 3 detailed college schools and 5 specialized training centres. Seattle is house to a few of the world’s most effective business.
Why select to study at Seattle Colleges? Seattle offers access to an outside way of life in addition to a distinct concentrate on market. It is likewise house to a varied series of business and markets and is a city that supports development and continues to bring in both international corporations and emerging brand-new organizations.
ApplicationDeadline: 25 th February 2022 is the application due date for this scholarship, or Applications open in February, are due in April, and outcomes are generally revealed no behind May or June.
- University or Organization: SeattleColleges
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- EligibleCountries: International trainees are all qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Applicants can look for any degree research study programs provided at either of the schools of Seattle Colleges.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be inbound trainees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should log in to the university website after developing an account and use. All international candidates will be thought about.
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- Proof of financial resources
- Copy of passport
- AdmissionRequirements: The candidates should satisfy the entry requirements of the school they want to sign up with.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees should send ratings of English language efficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, and so on
The chosen trainees will be supplied an award varying from $250 to $1,000 towards one-quarter of their term for the program carried out.