Applications are welcomed for Two PhD scholarships in Mathematical Biology for international students.
TheSpanish Society of Applied Mathematics (SEMA) was produced in 1991, as a turning point in the advancement of used mathematics in Spain, encouraged by the success and connection of the nationwide Spanish Congress of Differential Equations and their Applications (CEDYA) that started in1978 Its primary function was to contribute in a collaborated way to the advancement of mathematics in connection with its applications, reacting in by doing this to brand-new tough issues of the real life, in the most varied locations in science and market.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
- ApplicationDeadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue PhD program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted for the jobs: Bio- mathematical analysis of the Vertebrate embryo axis elongation (PhD thesis, Toulouse, France) and Kinetic theory used to the research study of the interaction in between tumours and their microenvironment.
- ScholarshipAward: The job in France- Funding: Universit é Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyr énées (3 years); Start date: October 2018.
- Projectin Austria- Funding and Duration: Fully financed position for 3 years.
- Nationality: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 PhD scholarships are offered.
- Scholarship can be taken in France and Austria (One is used in Toulouse with Ariane Trescases and in Vienna with Sara Merino )
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students are qualified to use for this scholarship program.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship you should satisfy the list below requirements:
Bio- mathematical analysis of the Vertebrate embryo axis elongation (PhD thesis, Toulouse, France)
Candidates should have a Master degree or equivalent in mathematics or a subject with a strong mathematical element (e.g. physics, bio-physics, bio-mathematics, engineering, and computer technology), abilities in shows and have experience and/or show a strong interest for developmental biology and experimentations in biology.
Kinetic theory used to the research study of the interaction in between tumours and their micro-environment
Normally, an undergraduate and MSc in Mathematics with an outstanding command of mathematical analysis (particularly preferable if understanding on partial differential formulas); excellent understanding, experience and a taste for shows and mathematical simulations; determination to work in groups that consist of biologists. Knowledge on kinetic theory is not needed (it will be discovered throughout the PhD).
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Forapplication send out a distinct PDF file including a CV, mark reports given that start of college and an inspiration letter with 2 recommendation contacts to bertrand.benazeraf-at-univ-tlse3. fr and ariane.trescases-at-math. univtoulouse.fr.