TheEuropean Union (EU) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) are welcoming applications for SHARE ScholarshipProgramme Scholarships are offered to study at ASEAN or EU universities for one term in the duration December 2017– August 2018.
TheSHARE scholarship intends to boost the total trainee experience throughout the movement stage, and particularly their experience in getting credits for the coursework done abroad and the possibility to utilize these credits to their degree at their house university.
Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to study at ASEAN or EU universities for one term in the duration December 2017– August 2018.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the topics provided by the university.
ScholarshipAward: The SHARE Scholarship covers tuition costs (waived by the universities), a regular monthly stipend/living allowance, return airline tickets, medical insurance, a one-time settling-in allowance, research study products, and visa expenses throughout the period of the programme
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 500 scholarships are offered, which 400 scholarships are designated for intra-ASEAN movement and 100 scholarships for ASEAN- EU movement.
Scholarship can be taken atASEAN or EU Universities
- TheSHARE Scholarship is indicated for active undergrad ASEAN students from chosen ASEAN Universities that have actually finished a minimum of 2 terms at their house university to study for one term at another chosen ASEAN university.
- Exchange students can originate from all ASEAN nations. Students from the ASEAN Member States, other than for Brunei Darussalam and Singapore, are qualified for getting scholarship funds from this program in line with the Development Cooperation Instrument (DCI)Regulation However, students from Brunei and Singapore can take part in the movement programme at their own expense.
Nationality: Citizens of ASEAN students are qualified to use.
List of Countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar andCambodia
- Candidate ought to have finished a minimum of 2 (2) terms at their house university
- Candidate should be a nationwide of an ASEAN Member State
- Candidate ought to be a trainee of a taking part university
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are normally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Students will have to use through the SHARE Scholarship online application system, offered on their site. Candidates should use online and send the following files:
- Letter of approval from host university (Candidates can just use for a scholarship for chosen English- taught courses)
- Letter of recommendation from house university
- Recent scholastic records (in English)
- Copy of legitimate passport
- Recent picture (passport size)
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is November 10, 2017.