TheFondation Maison des sciences de l’homme and the InstitutFran çais d’Etudes sur l’AsieCentrale are offering the Short- term Fellowships in France for postdoc scientists from Central Asia.
This research study stay is created to allow scientists to perform research study studies in France field queries, library, and archives work.
Foundedin 1963 by Fernand Braudel in Paris, the Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme (FMSH) supports research study and understanding dissemination in social sciences and liberal arts.
Why research study at Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme? Recognized as promoting the general public interest, the Foundation promotes ingenious research study, motivates interdisciplinary discussion, and promotes the blood circulation of scientists and understanding.
ApplicationDeadline: December 10 th, 2021
- University or Organization: FondationMaison des sciences de l’homme and the InstitutFran çais d’Etudes sur l’AsieCentrale
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Fellowship
- Award: 4 800 EUR for the 3 months
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- EligibleCountries: Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Applicants need to be included in research study in social and human sciences
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the offered requirements:
- This program is open to scientists stemming from Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan (citizenship is a requirement) and connected with an organization of college and research study or a public or personal research study institute based in among these nations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before sending their application, candidates will need to discover a French research study organization to host them for the time of their stay.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants will need to supply a letter from the hosting organization dealt with to the FMSH and the IFEAC revealing the organization’s desire to host the candidate throughout the time of fellowship and discussing the work conditions used. Research proposition, curriculum vitae (2 pages optimum), List of publications, copy of thePh D. diploma, letter from the director of the research study organization in the native land, letter of invite from the director of the host research study organization in France
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have gotten their Ph D doctorate (“Kandidat” thesis) and provided their thesis from 2016.
- LanguageRequirement: Students need to excel in German and English languages.
Students will get an overall stipend of 4 800 EUR for the 3 months (3 installations of 1 600 EUR paid at the start of monthly of stay). This monetary contribution from the FMSH is planned to cover living costs and IFEAC covers travel costs.
Besides, the FMSH and the IFEAC supply assistance for visa and logistical assistance to arrange the stay (possibility to have a work space, letter for the libraries …)