TheSirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund is calling applications from Excellent Foreign Students to use for its Undergraduate Scholarship Program in Thailand.
SirindhornInternational Institute of Technology (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of innovation developed in 1992 within ThammasatUniversity. It lies in PathumThani,Thailand One of Thailand’s research study universities, it uses science, innovation and engineering education, in addition to associated management programs. All are global programs, with the English language as a medium of guideline. The institute becomes part of the Links to Asia by Organizing Traineeship and Student Exchange network, a global consortium of universities in Europe and Asia.
- ApplicationsDeadline: October31, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to research study in bachelor programs at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study the following programs:
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Nationality: Scholarship is readily available for the person of Maldives.
- Number of Scholarships: 1 full and 2 half scholarships (4 years constant) 100% or 50% of tuition and academic assistance charges for potential students who register in the scholastic term 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken inThailand
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Scholarship is readily available for the person of Maldives.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- Citizen of Maldives
- Earn a high school diploma that abides by the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) or its comparable from other nations (grade 12 or comparable)
- Have an excellent behaviour and a tidy record without any offenses versus trainee discipline.
- Have not been approved other SIIT Continuing Scholarships.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Submission of General Certificate of Education: GCE O and A-Level
(The minimum ratings are detailed at www.siit.tu.ac.th)
- Apply online
- Select admission type: “Excellent Foreign Students: EFS (U)”