TheSingapore Management University is welcoming applications for Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship (OPF) to study at an overseas university for one year. Singaporean residents are qualified to request this fellowship.
The OPF objectives to offer doctoral prospects who have to do with to total or have actually just recently finished their research studies a chance to participate in innovative training and/or research study at an overseas university for one year.
A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is globally acknowledged for its first-rate research study and identified mentor. Established in 2000, SMU’s objective is to produce leading-edge research study with worldwide effect and produce broad-based, innovative and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Applications might be sent throughout the year however prospects are recommended to send them a minimum of 9 months prior to the designated start date of the post-doctoral training.
- CourseLevel: Fellowships are readily available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
- StudySubject: The following disciplines will be supported for OPF training:
— Operations Management
— Organisational Behaviour and HumanResources
— Information Systems
— Political Science
- ScholarshipAward: The Fellowship supplies
Fellows will likewise each be designated a SMU professors coach throughout their post-doctoral training and have chances to take part in professors advancement programs.
The fellowship is tenable for one year. On an exception basis, a two-year program might be supported.
- Nationality: Singaporean residents are qualified to request this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken at OverseasUniversity
Eligibility for the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Singaporean residents are qualified to request this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Singapore residents
- Doctoral prospects who have actually just recently finished or have to do with to total their research studies in a discipline pertinent to SMU
- Excellent scholastic record plus a high degree of efficiency and inspiration for chosen research study location
- Have been accepted or have actually requested a post-doctoral training at a leading overseas university in a research study location that is lined up with SMU’s core locations of quality
- An eager interest in a scholastic profession at SMU
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are typically needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
Howto Apply: Interested prospects are needed to total and send the OverseasPost- doctoral Fellowship Application Formto START_OPF_Coordinator-at-smu. edu.sg in addition to the following:
- Personal declaration detailing the inspiration for pursuing a scholastic profession at SMU
- Research declaration that consists of a summary of candidate’s PhD research study and how the candidate’s research study interests are lined up with SMU’s core locations of quality
- 2-3 research study documents, which a minimum of one will belong to candidate’s PhD work
- Outline of proposed post-doctoral training program and how it would benefit the candidate and SMU
- Detailed CV
- Degree certificates & scholastic records
- Names and e-mail addresses of 3 referrals whom you have actually approached to offer a referee report on candidate. Referees to send out the referee reports to SMU at START_OPF_Coordinator-at-smu. edu.sg straight.