TheSingapore Management University is enjoyed reveal its SIS Excellence International financing for the scholastic year 2020-2021 The program is open for both regional and foreign trainees.
The program supports extremely encouraged trainees who wish to carry out a full-time Bachelor of Science in the School of Information Systems.
Great chance for international trainees.
Founded in 2000, Singapore Management University is a first-rate research study university that uses a large range of undergraduate, graduate and expert degree programs. It has more than 30 research study institutes and centers of excellence and tailored business training.
Whyat SingaporeManagement University? SMU supplies both useful and theoretical understanding in any research study location. The university looks for energetic and enthusiastic people who really appreciate their neighborhood and who wish to make a modification that matters.
ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: School of Information Systems
- CourseLevel: Bachelor Degree
- Award: $10,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: The studentships are granted to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Full- time SMU first-year undergraduate trainee in the School of Information Systems.
- Good scholastic outcomes.
- Good record of co-curricular activity and/or social work participation.
- Good character record.
- With showed monetary requirement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to be employed in this financing program, then you are suggested to take admission in the Bachelor of Science in Information Systemsat theUniversity Special factor to consider for thisapplication
will be provided to candidates with shown monetary requirements. After that candidates should send a different financial assistance application by means of Applicant’s Self Service
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates should send secondary school assessment results, high school assessment results, university outcomes (if any), school reviews/ after-school activity/ co-curricular activity/ unique achievements/award records (if any), medical report, if you have any specials needs or significant health problem and criminal offense records (if any).
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants are recommended to examine the admission requirements of the research study program.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants are needed to take TOEFL or IELTS if they are from nations where English is not the medium of guideline. This requirement can be waived for trainees from English speaking undergrad or master programs.
Theuniversity uses an award quantity of $10,000 for full-time SMU first-year undergraduate trainees in the School of Information Systems.