TheUniversity of Prince Edward Island is granting SJDAW Graduate Scholarship to pursue research study in the field of animal well-being. The scholarship is readily available for both Canadian and International trainees.
Thescholarship will support the training of scientists at the Masters or Doctoral level to pursue animal well-being research study at the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI), Prince Edward Island, Canada.
TheUniversity of Prince Edward Island has an enduring custom of scholastic quality going back to the early 19 th century, with roots in its starting organizations, Prince of Wales College (PWC).
ApplicationDeadline: February16, 2018
CourseLevel: The scholarship is readily available to pursue research study program.
StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the field of animal well-being.
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- MastersStudent (Domestic) $24,522– eco-friendly for one extra year
- MastersStudent (International) $31,467– eco-friendly for one extra year
- PhD Student (Domestic) $24,522– eco-friendly for 2 extra years
- PhD Student (International) $31,467– eco-friendly for 2 extra years
Nationality: Canadian and International
Numberof Scholarships: Not provided
Scholarship can be taken inCanada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Applicants of all citizenships are qualified
- EntranceRequirements: This competitors is open to any prospect who fulfills the admission requirements for graduate research studies at UPEI1 For info on pleasing the UPEI requirements for admission
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should satisfy essential InternationalScholarship
- Applicants can use by means of e-mail.
How to Apply: The accessories to the e-mail application plan should be in English and should consist of a letter of intent highlighting locations of interest and particularly attending to each of the choice requirements listed below, a present curriculum vitae, and scholastic records. Academic records consist of scanned copies of authorities records from all university courses finished by the time of application, together with scholastic awards, rewards and scholarships. Applicants needs to supply:
- One example of their scholastic writing, e.g. a scholastic publication, thesis or essay. Additional publications are to be noted in the CV.
- A letter of dedication from the proposed manager at AVC/UPEI to consist of arrangements for running financing if the candidate succeeds (i.e., moneying presently in location or gotten, or an overview of prepares to get financing).
- A one-page overview of their animal well-being research study task that has actually been decideded upon with the proposed manager
( function() iframe). style.cssText = “width: 0; height: 0; border: 0”;.
document.getElementById(‘ fb-root’). appendChild( iframe);.
var doc = iframe.contentWindow.document;.
doc.open(). compose -LRB-”-RRB-;.
// async init when filling is done.
window.fbAsyncInit = function() ;.