Applications are being accepted for an useful Sociology Departmental Scholarship at the University of Warwick for the scholastic year 2020-21
This plan will assign ₤ 5,000for full-time candidates and ₤ 2,500for part-time candidates over 2 years. All the prospects who have actually accepted a deal of studying in taught master’s program in Sociology can certify for this application
Helpful deal for abroad students to get benefited in the UK.
TheUniversity of Warwick is a lovely university benefiting to students with tough courses, useful education and profession chances. It was begun in 1964 with 30 scholastic departments and 4 professors.
Whyat the Universityof Warwick? At the University of Warwick, you can delight in school centers and trainee services such as professions guidance, totally free counselling and health services. The university has 2,400 certified and experienced instructors that assist students get understanding.
ApplicationDeadline: June24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Master
- Award: ₤ 2,500 to ₤ 5,000
- Numberof Award s: Ten
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Home EU and abroad
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: Home EU and abroad
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Taught Masters program in Sociology
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following requirements:
- Must be from house, EU or any part of the world
- Must be a deal holder on a taught masters program in sociology going into in 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To use for thisapplication
, you will need to take [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of scholastic records and award, a declaration, a copy of passport
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to be a holder of a bachelor degree.
- LanguageRequirement: International candidates who are non-native users of the English Language, you can please the language requirement of the university by accomplishing one of these:
- IELTS (InternationalEnglish Language Testing System) with a minimum rating of 6.5 (without any element rating listed below 6.0)
- PTE (Academic) with a minimum rating of 62.
- TOEFL (Testof English as a Foreign Language) with a minimum rating of 92 in the internet-based test (iBT).
The sponsorship will approve ₤ 5,000for full-time candidates and ₤ 2,500for part-time candidates over 2 years.