Achieve your instructional objectives with the assistance of the Sophie Germain Master’s Scholarships provided by Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard (FMJH) in France for the scholastic year 2021-2022
The award is planned for domestic and international trainees who wish to register in among the master degree coursework. The program intends to motivate young skills to orientate themselves towards research study in mathematics, in which candidates are needed to offer mindful attention to the writing of their inspiration letter in their file.
Amazing chance for trainees in France.
The FMJH was developed in 2010 by the French prime minister’s pronouncement with assistance from a preliminary non-expendable capital contribution as part of the Campus advancement.
Why should you get this program? The function of FMJH is to lead a job of clinical difference in mathematics and its intercommunication. They add to the enhancement and structuring of its members’ clinical management in all matters connecting to mathematics.
ApplicationDeadline: January31, 2021
- University or Organization: Mathematics Foundation Jacques Hadamard
- Department: N/A
- CourseLevel: MastersDegree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken inFrance
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships are qualified.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Master’s degree in any discipline
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified for the bursary, the candidates should need to register in a brand-new program prior to sending a application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates should need to finish the online application kindin order to get the studentship.
- SupportingDocuments: Aspirants require to send a copy of the provided:
- Curriculum vitae
- The degree certificate and records
- Cover letter
- At least one referee suggestion
- AdmissionRequirements: Students should have a bachelors degree or comparable with outstanding marks.
- LanguageRequirement: IfEnglish is not the main language, then one ought to need to reveal quality through accreditations, i.e, IELTS, TOEFL, and so on
MathematicsFoundation Jacques Hadamard will offer an award quantity of $ 2,500 to the outstanding and deserving prospects.