SouthernCross University is happy to reveal a PhD scholarship to study the geochemical behaviour of antimony in environmental systems. The PhD position is open to international candidates from all counties.
This job looks for to advance our understanding of the environmental geochemistry of antimony by thoroughly deciphering interactions in soils and associated geo-environmental procedures with the iron cycle.
Best deal for international trainees to get research study fund for PhD research study in Australia.
SouthernCross University is a popular public university in Australia that was established in1994 With a varied scholastic portfolio covering a broad spectrum of disciplines, it uses degrees on school and online.
Why research study at SouthernCross University? By entering this university, you will gain from a top quality education that will challenge and influence you throughout your research studies, gaining from motivating figures.
ApplicationDeadline: Open till position is filled
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per year
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- EligibleCountries: Applications are accepted from around the globe.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD degree in geochemical behaviour of antimony in environmental systems
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates will require to satisfy the entry requirements to enlist in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, consisting of a second-class Honours degree (or above) or an MSc degree (or comparable) in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, chemical engineering or an associated life sciences discipline.
- Good understanding of spoken and composed English and outstanding interaction and group abilities are anticipated.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application procedure, candidates require to take admission to theuniversity After taking admission, you can straight call Prof Ed Burton through e-mail to ed.burton-at-scu. edu.au for additional information about this chance.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants are asked to send an expression of interest, which need to consist of a CV, copies of previous research study outputs, and a cover letter describing a summary of your research study experience.
- AdmissionRequirements: To request complimentary research study, prospects need to need to take a look at the admission requirements page
- LanguageRequirement: Good understanding of spoken and composed English and outstanding interaction and group abilities are anticipated.
Successful prospects will be provided a PhD stipend (for a 3-year period at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 annually, indexed yearly), plus a tuition fee-waiver an extra stipend to cover research study expenses.