Higher education enhances our self-confidence and enhances life fulfillment, inspiration and self-confidence. So, here Southern Cross University is providing a PhDInternational financing for the scholastic session 2021/2022 to boost your understanding, abilities and principles.
The financing is a chance to perform a research study program at the crossway of ecological geochemistry and land/water science. All the international trainees can make an application for this PhD Degree program.
Nice opportunity for international trainees in Australia.
Establishedin 1994, Southern Cross University is ranked in the top 100 young universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World UniversityRankings Staff and trainees at Southern Cross University start research study in a large range of locations, consisting of civil engineering, crop and pasture production and so on
Why research study at Southern Cross University? The University is dedicated to supplying its trainees with the understanding and useful experiences that will empower them as leaders in their discipline and neighborhood for their future functions.
ApplicationDeadline: Open till the position is filled.
- University or Organization: SouthernCross University
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Award s: N/A
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken inAustralia
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in geochemical behaviour of arsenic within acidic and sulfate-rich ecological systems by the University.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Must need to be extremely encouraged for clinical research study in ecological geochemistry and soil/water science with a specific interest in water quality, soil contamination and ecological sustainability
- Applicants needs to have a second-class Honours degree or an MSc degree in ecological sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, chemical engineering or any appropriate location of Natural science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make an application for this award, candidates initially require to take [email protected]) for a casual conversation.
- SupportingDocuments: Must send Personal declaration, a CV, copies of previous research study outputs, a letter laying out a summary of your research study experience
- AdmissionRequirements: Must fulfill the entry requirement to be qualified for this program at the University.
- LanguageRequirement: Must fulfill the English language requirement at the University.
TheSouthern Cross University is supplying PhD stipend of $28,597 each year, indexed every year), plus a tuition fee-waiver and an extra stipend to cover research study expenses.