–TheSpar Nord Foundation is using FinTech Scholarship for 6 months to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
SparNord Fund’s contributions should benefit a wide variety of individuals. For practically twenty years, the Spar Nord Foundation has actually contributed more than 20 million kroner yearly to thousands of little and big efforts aroundDenmark SparNord Fund’s vision is “to raise awareness and sympathy for Spar Nord Bank by promoting the development of social, cultural and creative communities between people.”
In order to be qualified candidates should have outstanding interaction abilities (oral and composed) in English.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September10, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a 6-month fellowship to research study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
- StudySubject: The program provides extensive courses in Economics, Statistics, Engineering and Innovation with worldwide acknowledged teachers.
- ScholarshipAward: The program consists of
- Nationality: Students from Denmark are qualified to make an application for this fellowship.
- Numberof Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken at the University of California,Berkeley
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: Students from Denmark are qualified to make an application for this fellowship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- A desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring know-how back the home of Denmark
- Excellent interaction abilities (oral and composed) in English
Program requirements are:
- Current registration at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or an associated field in Denmark
- Interestin monetary innovation
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants should have outstanding interaction abilities (oral and composed) in English.
How to Apply: Submit your application 2 mortal-at- um.dk by September 10, 2018.
Anapplication should consist of:
- An individual declaration describing inspiration and interest (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech concept. For example, this might be in the locations of expert system or blockchain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, providing the proposed job
- A total scholastic records
It is possible, however not needed, to compose the application with the assistance and participation of a tenured teacher or speaker at youruniversity The effective prospects will take an entire term of courses that make credit for their education program in Denmark.