Applications are invited for the newest Spotcap Fintech Fellowship open to British citizens. Fellowship can be obtained to pursue Master’s degree or MBA for an accredited British university beginning in September/October 2017.
The purpose of the Spotcap master’s degree or MBA Fellowship would be to empower and support academically capable pupils from British.
Spotcap is a top international fintech firm focused on on-line giving, a sector worth trillions of pounds. Our assignment would be to supply flexible finance to both established and growing small and medium-sized businesses.
Study Subject: This Fellowship is granted in finance, company, management, law, design, computer engineering
Scholarship Award: Fellowship has a value of up to £8,000 towards the price of a master’s degree or MBA
Number of Scholarships: One fellowship can be obtained.
Scholarship might be considered in UK
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to qualify for fellowship:
- An offer of entry to your master’s or MBA programme at an accredited British university beginning in September/October 2017
- A British citizen or resident
- Achieved or anticipated to reach a 2.1 or above in undergraduate degree
- A demonstrable interest in a fintech associated subject, with an intent to work in fintech upon graduation
Nationality: British citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must attained or anticipated to reach a 2.1 or above in undergraduate degree.
English language Requirements: Students have to attest they have an excellent amount of written.
How to Apply: The successful applicant must :
Work expertise, instruction and extra curricular
- One-page cover letter
Academic interests, accomplishments and career aspirations
- Mini essay
In composed or video format, an answer to ‘What sparked your interest in fintech?’ (500 words/3 minutes max)
- Shortlisted applicants will likely be requested to supply evidence of entrance to some master’s/MBA programme, transcript(s) and two references
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.