TheMoscow Institute of Physics and Technology is looking for high-potential candidates to participate in the State PhD Positionsin Russia The award is available for Russian candidates who wish to look for the PhD degree coursework at MIPT.
Founded in 1951, the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is one of the leading Russian universities in the locations of physics and technology. It provides undergraduate, masters and postgraduate degree programs.
Great provide to get benefited for PhD research study.
Why at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? MIPT’s objective is to train leaders in science and technology, who are capable of resolving crucial clinical and technical issues, and who will identify the success of the nation and mankind.
- University or Organization: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: 6000 RUB to 9200 RUB.
- Numberof Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken inRussia
- EligibleCountries: Russia
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in any subject used by the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the provided requirements:
- You are a government-subsidized trainee.
- Aspirants needs to need to register in the PhD degree at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To look for the award, trainees are required to sign up in the PhD degree program at the university
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants need to send the scanned copy of id, diploma or master’s degree or equivalent and main scholastic records( s) of records, CV, cover letter and 2 letters of suggestion.
- AdmissionRequirements: Aspirants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- High scholastic outcomes
- Ability to carry out substantial research study and scholastic writing.
- LanguageRequirement: Candidates need to pass the test in Russian to go into a program taught in Russian or offering TOEFL/IELTS outcomes for a scholastic program taught in English.
TheMoscow Institute of Physics and Technology will disperse the awards in the following way:
- The financing for top priority majors is 9200 RUB.
- The financing for other majors is 6000 RUB.