Are you on the desire to boost your profession? If so, then here is a great chance to request the Semester Scholarship at Studierendenwerk Heidelberg.
The program is specifically open for domestic trainees who are going to register in the undergraduate degree program in Germany
A terrific possibility for trainees to study in Germany.
TheStudierendenwerk Heidelberg is an ingenious company that provides the perfect conditions to assist their trainees be successful in whatever they are studying. It supplies day care centers for simply under 300 kids aged in between 2 months and 6 years.
Why should you join this program? They deal with impressive coworkers who bring enthusiasm, group spirit and interest for their work. They likewise make sure that you are efficiently challenged and promoted from the first day.
- University or Organization: Studierendenwerk Heidelberg
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Award: Semester cost
- Number of Award s: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: Germany trainees
- The award can be taken inGermany
- EligibleCountries: Germany
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream provided by the university.
- EligibilityCriteria: Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Aspirants needs to need to sign up in the bachelor’s degree at any eligible university.
- Students from households, whose households get social advantages, frequently can’t pay for the due semester cost, when they initially matriculate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this chance, candidates need to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at an eligibleuniversity After being signed up, you can download the application kind and send it to Studierendenwerk Heidelberg Student Finance Department/ Ms Kokott Marstallhof 1 69117 Heidelberg.
- SupportingDocuments: Copy of your id card, copy of the rental contract/registration certificate, evidence of health and long-lasting care insurance coverage with a legal basis, proof of your own earnings in the approval duration, evidence of possessions, copies of certificates of expert credentials, kind 3, evidence of earnings.
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should hold a high school degree certificate with exceptional scholastic records.
- LanguageRequirement: Candidates require to be skilled in the German and English language.
Benefits: TheStudierendenwerk Heidelberg will offer semester cost for potential trainees.