Applications are invited for Scholarships at Kumamoto University Summer Program in English for the year 2017. Applicants of all nationalities qualify to use for this scholarship programme.
The application consists of Japanese studies, Japanese culture encounters, and study excursions for undergraduate students from KU associate universities.
International Office & Partnership (IOP) is a bridge for both international and national associations to set up a venture with Universitas Airlanggga. The office continues to be managed by youthful, dynamic and capable individuals because it had been founded in 2010. It was likewise the year when Universitas Airlangga declared a 5-year plan to become among the very leading world class universities.
Course Level: This is a summer scholarship programme which runs from July 25 to August 3, 2017.
Study Subject: The application consists of Japanese studies, Japanese culture encounters, and study excursions for undergraduate students from KU associate universities.
Scholarship Award: Participants in the Summer Program may employ for a government scholarship of 80,000 Japanese Yen, given by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO). To be eligible for the scholarship, pupils should possess a GPA greater than or equal to 2.3, and not receive any other scholarships for this plan which transcend 80,000 Japanese Yen.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship might be considered in Japan
Eligibility: The following standards should be fulfilled in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Completed at least one year of full time study at UNAIR
- Have a minimal 3,00 GPA
- Have a minimal 500 TOEFL or 5,0 IELTS score
- Commit to all facets of the plan upon the nomination
- Be physically and emotionally capable of finishing the application in the host university
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
English language Requirements: Applicants must possess a minimal 500 TOEFL or 5,0 IELTS score.
How to Apply: Required Documents for Application
- Application form (typed)
- ID page of Passport with more than ONE Year cogency from application
- Scanned English ability certification (TOEFL ?500, IELTS ?5 or equivalent is preferable)
- Latest academic transcript in English (issued and stamped by Faculty)
- Applicants must fill on-line application before 28 April 2017 at 10.00 WIB.
- After finishing the internet application, applicants must send all the necessary records tointernational-at-iop.unair.ac.id with subject: “KU SUMMER 2017/Name/Faculty” before 28 April 2017 at 10.00 WIB.
- IOP UNAIR will review all application after the mentioned deadline. Please be aware that incomplete applications WOn’t be contemplated.
- IOP will contact shortlisted nominees for the additional program procedure.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is April 28, 2017.