Many trainees imagine studying in the United Kingdom, however they are not able to do it due to monetary barriers. To cover research study costs, Swansea University is providing Postgraduate Taught Master’sCentenary International financing for the session 2020/21
The financing program motivates international trainees who wish to carry out a postgraduate taught program at the Medical School.
Nice deal for international trainees to get financial backing in the UK.
Establishedin 1996, Swansea University is a research-led organization that provides about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses. It offers the lodging area with the exceptional mentor centers and character advancement guides for its candidates.
Why research study at SwanseaUniversity? The university supports prospects to recognize and establish abilities that will allow them to maximize their postgraduate degree and improve profession choices. Here trainees will get chances to take part in lots of cultural, sports, and other activities.
ApplicationDeadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: Medical School
- CourseLevel: Postgraduate
- Award: 15% reduction to the tuition charges
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- EligibleCountries: European Union Countries (other than the UK).
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught Master’s program in Diabetes Practice, Genomic Medicine, Health Data Science, Health Informatics, Leadership for the Health Professions, Medical Education, Medical Radiation Physics, and Nanomedicine.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be non-UK/ EU nationals.
- Have a previous year degree.
- Must be registering on a taught master’s program at Swansea University Medical School for the very first time in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to get the chance.
, prospects need to take admissionin a postgraduate degree program at SwanseaUniversity After accepting a deal of a location to study at the Medical School, candidates need to finish and send the application type by the due date.
- SupportingDocuments: Candidates need to send a CV, scholastic certificates, and records with your application.
- AdmissionRequirements: For getting admission, candidates need to need to fulfill the entry requirement of the program.
- LanguageRequirement: If English is not your mother tongue, you need to offer proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate evidence. Please see the EnglishLanguage Requirements area for more information.
Benefits: Eligible prospects will get a 15% reduction to the tuition charges for the scholastic session 2020-2021