CSU Technology Equity Grant is open for both Australian and New Zealand at Charles Sturt University in Australia. The grant can be obtained to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The intention of the grant would be to supply financial assistance to eligible, undergraduate, Commonwealth supported students.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a Australian multi-campus public university found in Australian Capital Territory. Charles Sturt University offers various Distance Education programs at Bachelor and Post-Graduate amount together with the Single Subject Study program.
Course Level: The grant can be obtained to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: The grant is given in the area of Technology.
Scholarship Award: The grant will cover the followings:
- The Charles Sturt University (CSU) Technology Equity Grant will supply financial assistance to eligible pupils for the purchase of technology made to help with their study.
- Items eligible for purchase with this particular grant can be but aren’t restricted to, desktop computer or notebook computers, Ipads, educational software, printers, scanners, hard drives. Mobile telephones and lifestyle technology aren’t eligible under this particular grant.
- Successful applicants will receive up to $1,000.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship may be considered in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must satisfy the next region for the grant:
- Studying an undergraduate degree as an active pupil; registered in a CSU class as a Commonwealth supported student (full fee paying students aren’t eligible); registered as a fulltime or part time pupil; a commencing or continuing student. Continuing pupils should have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (pass class average); registered as an internal or on-line pupil;
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or a permanent resident of Australia (including the holder of a Australian permanent humanitarian visa); purchases must be made from an accredited retailer. You must attach to your own program a written quotation or screenshot of the technology being bought, such as the brand, model number or software version; of low socio economic standing: in reception of an eligible means analyzed Centrelink Benefit, or have to have the capacity to show financial hardship or have related work experience inside your field of study.
- In reception of the grant formerly; a pupil can only just receive this grant once in their enrolment at CSU.
Nationality: Australian and New Zealand citizen applicants can use for the grant.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must satisfy the crucial language proficiency prerequisites of the host association.
How to Apply: Applicants can use via on-line way.
Application Deadline: The program deadline is June 12, 2017.