Get the abilities and understanding you require for the next action in your profession by signing up with the Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Admission international awards provided by Lee Woo Sing College.
These financing chances are open to assistance international trainees who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Get the financial assistance you require to attain your academic dream with the aid of this program.
LeeWoo Sing College is among the brand-new colleges of the Chinese University of HongKong It was established by the university council in 2007 and confessed its very first class of trainees in 2011.
Why research study at Lee Woo Sing College? LWS College, CUHK has more and varied chances for children with various goals and will assist attain their objectives.
ApplicationDeadline: May 31, 2021
- University: Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Department: Lee Woo Sing College
- CourseLevel: Undergraduate
- Awards: HK$200,000 per year
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in HongKong
- EligibleCountries: Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject provided by the university
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following requirements:
- Be a full-time Year 1 non-local undergraduate from Mainland China, Taiwan and Macau.
- Commit to be associated to Lee Woo Sing College and pick Lee Woo Sing College to be the very first option in College association,
- Have a serving neighborhood state of mind and some social work experience.
- Have an appropriate scholastic outcome,
- Come from an economically disadvantaged background
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for this award, candidates should take admissionin a bachelor’s degree at the college. After that, they can attain this grant.
- SupportingDocuments: you have actually completely finished and submitted the following supporting files (if offered):
- A copy of each of your Hong Kong Identity Card, Dependant Visa, Passport and Entry Permit, if suitable
- Copies of your scholastic records and public evaluation outcomes, and other qualifications (if suitable):
- high school reports/ records and graduation certificate/ diploma
- diploma/ sub-degree records and graduation certificate
- university transcripts/degree certificate
- result slip( s) of public evaluation( s) (e.g. IB/ SAT/ AP/ ACT/ GCE/ GCSE/ IGCSE/ Gaokao/ others). The University Code for College Board (for submission of SAT/ AP outcomes) is 5690, and for the ACT, it is 7050.
- English/ Chinese language test outcomes (e.g. TOEFL/ IELTS/ others). The University Code for submission of TOEFL results is 0812.
- certificates in assistance of professional/academic accomplishments
- PersonalStatement (Resume/ Curriculum Vitae (optional))
- Recommendation of a scholastic referee (online or by hardcopy)
- AdmissionRequirements: For taking admission, candidates should inspect all the entry requirements of the college.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants need to have obtained among the following credentials and the matching minimum achievements to be thought about for admission to theUniversity English Language Tests
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL (iBT): 80
- SAT Evidence-BasedReading and Writing: 590
- ACT integrated English/ Writing or English Language Arts (ELA): 23
- GCSE/ IGCSE/ GCE-OL: C (For GCSE/ IGCSE, which utilizes the brand-new 9-1 grading system, Grade 4 will be taken as comparable to Grade C)
- GCE-AL/ AS: E
- IB: 4
- HKDSE: Level 3
- AustralianState or Territory High School Certificate Grade 12 English: 80%
- CanadianGrade 12 English: 70%
- IndianCentral or State Board Exam Grade 12 English: 80%
- Malaysian SPM/ UEC-SeniorEnglish Language: C/ B4
- Singapore GCE A-Level H1 General Paper: C
- GSAT/ AST English: Top 13% of the friend
LeeWoo Sing College will supply 5 non-renewable financial assistances of HK$40,000 each to be granted per year. The overall quantity is HK$200,000 per year.