Intending to support the education of exceptional students in Japan, the University of Tsukuba is thrilled to reveal the Tokyo YWCA Japanese Mothers for International Students.
The curriculum looks for to support the skilled and deserving students who wish to carry out a graduate degree at the university.
TheUniversity of Tsukuba is among the very best public universities in Tsukuba City, Japan, and is put 285 th in the QS Global World Rankings for its dedication to producing an environment that enables future leaders to reach their biggest capacity. It desires be an open university in every method, and we are a leader in Japan’s university reform.
Why select to study at the University of Tsukuba? The University of Tsukuba values its students and supplies them with chances to establish their individuality and capabilities through research-based education. The University of Tsukuba was established on the facility of establishing a versatile education and research study structure, along with a university system, to please the needs of the next generation.
ApplicationDeadline: September25, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Graduate degree
- Awards: JPY 100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EligibleCourse or Subjects: Students can use to study an academic degree program used at Tsukuba.
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should be confessed in the used graduate program at the University of Tsukuba.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested prospects are asked for to finish their preliminary admission application through the application page of the wanted graduate program
- SupportingDocuments: The students are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- University recommendation letter
- Letter of suggestion
- Certificate of school participation
- Copy of trainee ID
- Academic records
- AdmissionRequirements: The prospects should have finished 12 years of school education and hold an appropriate bachelor’s degree.
- LanguageRequirement: The students are needed to supply English efficiency evidence by sending copies of ratings of IELTS, TOEFL, or comparable tests.
The students that will be chosen for this application will get a JPY 100,000 by the University of Tsukuba towards the expense of the graduate program carried out.