Applications are welcomed for Toyama International Student Prefectural Scholarship to study in Japan for the year2018 The candidate should be of Indian citizenship.
Toyama is the leading commercial prefecture on the JapanSea coast and has the commercial benefit of low-cost electrical power from plentiful hydroelectric resources. It likewise consists of East Asia’s just recognized glaciers outside Russia, very first acknowledged in 2012.
- ApplicationDeadline: April30, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is readily available to study and research in a graduate school program in Toyama Prefecture.
- StudySubject: Scholarship is granted to find out any of the topics used by the university.
ScholarshipAward: Within the limitations of the budget plan, the scholarship supplies for the following costs, from the day of arrival in Japan up until the day of conclusion of research studies.
( 1) Scholarship Amount
Living costs: 170,000 yen each month (lease costs consisted of). However, if the student leaves Japan for over 30 successive days or if the student cannot participate in classes for an extended period of time or otherwise takes a leave of lack from school, payment might be stopped throughout this period.
( 2) Travel Expenses
— Flight to and from Japan: The aircraft ticket fare from the international airport closest to the student’s home in India to an international airport in Japan in economy class, along with the return travel costs along the exact same course, are consisted of.
— The expense of transport from the international airport to Toyama along with the return travel costs along the exact same course is consisted of.
( 3) Tuition Fees: Entrance evaluation costs, Admission costs, Course costs and Insurances (NationalHealth Care, Accident Insurance)
( 4) Payment Period
Thescholarship consists of payment for the duration of 6 months as a trainee student and the 2 years of research study as a college student for an optimum of 2 years and 6 months. No extension will be accepted.
- Nationality: Indian students are qualified to use.
- Number of Scholarships: There is 1 scholarship readily available for 1 individual.
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: The candidate should be of Indian citizenship, in concept live in the State of Andhra Pradesh at the time of the application, and want to develop themselves in Andhra Pradesh after going back to India.
- EntranceRequirements: The candidate should fulfill among the list below requirements:
( 1) Nationality and Place of Residence
The candidate should be of Indian citizenship, in concept live in the State of Andhra Pradesh at the time of the application, and want to develop themselves in Andhra Pradesh after going back to India.
( 2) Age
The candidate should be born upon or after April 2nd, 1983.
( 3) Education
The candidate should fulfill among the list below requirements:
( a) Have finished from a Japanese university
( b) Have finished, beyond Japan, 16 years of official education. (This consists of candidates intending on finishing in June 2018)
( c) Have finished, beyond Japan, 3 or more years of study/research, and have actually gotten a degree equivalent to bachelor’s degree (nevertheless some universities in Toyama might have an eligibility evaluation for approval)
( 4) Specialization
See the connected file.
( 5) Health
The candidate should be stated physically and psychologically healthy as considered by a doctor on the connected medical certificate.
( 6) Japanese Language Proficiency
NoJapanese language efficiency needed. However, the candidate should show an interest in knowing Japanese, and by the time the candidate finishes their master’s program, they should have the ability to make standard discussions in Japanese (a level equivalent to the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2).
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: NoJapanese language efficiency needed. However, the candidate should show an interest in knowing Japanese, and by the time the candidate finishes their master’s program, they should have the ability to make standard discussions in Japanese (a level equivalent to the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 2).
How to Apply: Submit your application by E-mail to the following address: koryu02- at-asp. pref.toyama.jp.
The candidate should send a total set of the following files to the Toyama Prefecture International Affairs Division, prior to the figured out due date. No sent files will be returned.
( a) Application Form, with a photo connected (Form # 1)
( b) Field of Study and Study Plan/ Placement Preference Form (Form # 2)
( c) Written Pledge (Form # 3)
( d) Certificate of Health (Form # 4)
( e) Statements of Purpose (Form # 5)
( f) Transcript with Final Grades of All Graduated Universities
( g) Final Diploma of Graduated University or Certificate of Degree Completion (If not readily available at the time of application, can be replaced for main files from the university showing the tentative graduation date)
( h) Letter of Recommendation from Graduated University’s Dean or Supervising Professor
( i) Graduation Thesis Outline (Only relevant to candidates that have actually composed such a thesis)
( j) Academic Aptitude Certificate (Transcript of GPAT, GATE, or other scholastic ability tests results)
( k) Passport Copy