TheHertie School of Governance is thrilled to reveal as much as 4 Transatlantic Leadership Scholarships for the candidates from all over the world on the basis of monetary requirement and benefit. These scholarships are readily available to pursue MPP and MIA programs.
The objective of the scholarships is to is to reward and motivate quality of trainees.
TheHertie School is dedicated to bring in the very best trainees from worldwide. The school offers financial backing to trainees in the type of financial assistance and scholarships.
- ApplicationDeadline: There is no different due date for this scholarship.
- CourseLevel: These scholarships are readily available to pursue MPP and MIA programs
- StudySubject: These scholarships are granted in public law or worldwide affairs.
- ScholarshipAward: These scholarships will cover complete tuition waivers for the MPP and MIA programs, each worth 32,500 EUR.
- Nationality: German and International
- Numberof Scholarships: Up to 4 scholarships are readily available.
- Scholarship can be taken inGermany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships
- EntranceRequirements: Applicants should fulfill following requirements:
- EnglishLanguage Requirements: Students have to show that they have a great level of composed and spoken English
- Interested candidates ought to indicate their interest in this scholarship in their inspiration letters, highlighting their dedication to transatlantic cooperation.
How to Apply:.
- Curriculum vitae
- Letterof inspiration (2 pages optimum)
- Official scholastic records( s)
- English efficiency certificate (for non-native English speakers)