TheEuropa-KollegHamburg and the Federal Chancellor Helmut Schmidt Foundation is presently accepting applications for Transatlantic Research Fellowship in Peace andSecurity Fellowship is offered for worldwide trainees
A research stay of as much as 3 months is offered for the fall of2018 The effective prospect will get involved in, and add to the worldwide conference “The Future of Transatlantic Relations: Challenges in Trade, Security and Environmental Policy” ( FOTAR2018) on 16and 17 November.
The clinical activities of the Europa-KollegHamburg happen at the Institute for European Integration, established in1978 It is a scholastic organization at the University of Hamburg and delights in the constitutional liberty of research and mentor. The Institute has the job of starting and performing interdisciplinary research in the location of European integration along with integration procedures in other areas of the world, either by itself or together with other scholastic organizations. It welcomes foreign scientists to deal with their tasks within the structure of a research stay. Furthermore, the Institute arranges clinical conferences and lectures.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September23, 2018
- CourseLevel: This is a checking out research fellowship program.
- StudySubject: Fellowship is granted in the field of Transatlantic Relations concentrated on concerns associating with peace and security. The fellowship is open to scientists of the following disciplines: Political Science, Legal Studies, History, Cultural Sciences, Sociology, and Economics.
- ScholarshipAward: The fellowship supplies a stipend of 1,200 EUR/month, along with a travel allowance.
- Nationality: Fellowship is offered for worldwide trainees
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in Hamburg, Germany
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Fellowship is offered for worldwide trainees
EntranceRequirements: Fellows will be picked by the Academic Board of the conference based upon the following requirements:
EnglishLanguage Requirements: In order to be qualified candidates should have exceptional English language abilities.
How to Apply: English language applications consisting of a CV and a succinct research proposition in a single PDF-file, will be sent to:Prof Dr. Markus Kotzur, LL.M. (Duke) President, Europa-KollegHamburg institute-at- europa-kolleg-hamburg. de.