TheUniversity of Eastern Finland is granting tuition fee waiver scholarships for international students. A generous scholarship plan covers the tuition fee either completely or partly for students who are needed to pay tuition.
TheMaster’s Degree Programme in Information Technology (IMPIT) provides an international Master’s degree in IT at European requirements in 2 years. The goal is that many students are utilized by a Finnish ICT business when they finish.
TheUniversity of Eastern Finland is a university in Finland with 3 schools in Joensuu, Kuopio, andSavonlinna It was formed in 2010 by a merger of 2 formerly independent universities.
Applications close: January 31, 2018
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing master’s degree program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in the field of Information Technology (IMPIT).
ScholarshipAward: Either 100% or 80% of yearly tuition
Numberof Scholarships: Waiver is provided to 80% of those accepted students who are needed to pay the tuition.
Scholarship can be taken inFinland
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship:
EligibleCountries: International students (other than EU/EEA) can use.
- Students who are needed to pay the tuition fee.
- BSc. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communications Engineering or comparable degree corresponding at least 3 years of full-time college scholastic research studies.
- TOEFL PBT/iBT: 580/90, IELTS general 6.5, PTE: 59
- TOEFL, IELTS and PTE certificates stand for 2 years from the day they are released and they need to stand throughout the whole application duration.
Eachapplication need to consist of the following files
- Official records of university records from the house university in English, or a formally accredited translation of it.
- A licensed copy of BSc. diploma or equivalent (OR a declaration of anticipated graduation, if the BSc degree has actually not been finished yet, OR a provisionary BSc certificate)
- Motivation letter
- An initial video file of a candidate submitted into a video-streaming service such as youtube/vimeo/tudou. Link (URL) to the video needs to be consisted of into the application type. The optimum period of a video is 2 minutes. The video need to consist of the intro, academic background and possible benefits of the candidate. The video need to be obtainable from 31.1.2018– 31.3.2018
- Letterof suggestion from a regional scholastic authority, ideally understood to the UEF
- Generally acknowledged English language certificate sent by mail straight from the test administrator (in case of IELTS, likewise a copy of the outcome sheet is accepted) OR a certificate mentioning language abilities, if one of the particular conditions for language abilities is satisfied (discussed at the bottom of this page)
- Passport copy/other files of recognition
- Optionally, an example of a connect to own specific operate in English (term paper, report, essay, art, literature evaluation, recorded software application, and comparable). This must be equated into English or Finnish.
How to Apply:
Upon using for admission to the program (a different area in an admission type)
- Make sure that you satisfy the admission requirements and have actually all the needed files informed
- Fill out the application type in an online application system and connect the needed enclosures.
- Send all the needed files to IMPIT program, University of Eastern Finland, Admissions Office.