TheUniversity of the Arts London is welcoming applications for Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship at Central Saint Martins, for the 2019 scholastic year. Home, EU or International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
TheScholarship will be examined on the basis of monetary requirement and scholastic benefit and, is a contribution to living expenses and costs.
University of the Arts London provides a substantial variety of courses in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication and PerformingArt University’s graduates go on to work in and shape imaginative markets worldwide.
- ApplicationsDeadline: September14, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarship is offered to research study MA program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to study Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London for the 2019 scholastic year.
- ScholarshipAward: The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship of ₤18,000 each.
- Nationality: Home, EU or International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Onescholarship is offered
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Home, EU or International trainees are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for The Grand Prix LVMH Scholarship trainees need to be:
Accepted on the MA Fashion Communication course at Central Saint Martins, starting January 2019.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: All trainees have to reveal evidence of their English language capability to enlist at University of the Arts London (UAL).
How to Apply: Applications need to be made online. You will have to fill in an online application type In addition to the online application type; you will have to send out the following extra product:
- Title page with your name and course title
- Introductory page of no greater than 500 words describing your work
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and plainly identified and annotated as proper.