Watch your imagine studying abroad become a reality with the Schmidt Science Fellowships at the University of British Columbia in Canada The financing is granted to both domestic and international students for the scholastic session 2020-2021
The program intends to supply the next generation of clinical leaders and innovators with an extraordinary chance.
Golden opportunity for domestic and international students in Canada.
TheUniversity of British Columbia is the earliest research study university situated inCanada It provides a variety of research study locations through its lots of undergraduate and academic degree level programs for the students.
Why at the University of British Columbia? The university supplies an extraordinary knowing environment that promotes international citizenship and supports impressive research study to serve the individuals. At the university, students will get lots of chances to find their capacity.
ApplicationDeadline: July 2020
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: Doctoral
- Award: $100,000
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- EligibleCountries: All citizenships.
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: Postdoctoral research study for a minimum of one year in a world-leading lab in a field various from their existing location of proficiency.
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, candidates should need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Have performed their academic degree in the lives sciences (Astronomy, Biology– consisting of Neurobiology, Chemistry, Physics, and Earth Sciences), Engineering, Mathematics, or Computing– and all sub-disciplines therein.
- Have finished or anticipate to finish all of the requirements for the conferral of their PhD in among these fields in between 1 May 2019 and 30 June2020 Note: to be chosen by UBC, prospects should have gotten (or will get) their PhD from UBC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be thought about for the chance.
, prospects should take admissionin the postgraduate degree program at the University of BritishColumbia After being signed up, prospects will be thought about for this education award.
- SupportingDocuments: Applicants should send a CV of the candidate, consisting of publications (optimum 3 pages), a declaration from the candidate (optimum one page), and a proposition from the candidate (optimum 2 pages).
- AdmissionRequirements: Candidates should examine the entry requirement of their selected program.
- LanguageRequirement: Applicants from outside the house nation will frequently require to satisfy particular English language requirementsin order to be able to study at the university.
Fellows get a stipend of $100,000 and are supported by the program to carry out a full-time, postdoctoral research study for a minimum of one year.