With a function to allow international trainees to perform cancer research study jobs abroad, the Union for International Cancer Control has actually presented the Yamagiwa-YoshidaMemorial International Cancer Study Grants for the scholastic year 2021-2022
Students, scientists, clinicians, epidemiologists, or public health experts are qualified to use to take assistance from this grant towards their cancer research study The recipients will get $10,000 towards their research study job from the Union for International Cancer Control.
Union for International Cancer Control is a non-governmental company in Switzerland established in1933 UICC unifies and supports the cancer neighborhood to minimize the general international cancer problem. It makes every effort to guarantee that cancer control continues.
Why select to study in Switzerland? Switzerland, amongst all other nations situated in Europe, has actually pleased trainees more with its academics. Most of the universities in Switzerland rank high in international trainee choice as trainees are extremely delighted with its high-quality education, compact class sizes, useful courses, and varied research study chances. The professors employed in Swiss universities are vibrant, familiar with international situations, and extremely educated.
ApplicationDeadline: 31 st December 2021
- University or Organization: Union for International Cancer Control
- Department: NA
- CourseLevel: PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- AccessMode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- EligibleCountries: Applicants living and using from any international nation are qualified to use.
- El igible Course or Subjects: Students can look for a research study in cancer
- EligibilityCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates should satisfy all the following/given requirements:
- The candidates should actively be engaged in cancer research study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are needed to use to the university of their option through it specific application procedure. Grant prospects require to log in and use here
- SupportingDocuments: The trainees are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- A Bio- sketch of the candidate
- AnAttestation on Headed Paper from Home Supervisor
- Hand-SignedHost Attestation
- Hand-SignedLetter of Invitation on Headed Paper from Host Supervisor
- One-PageResume of the Host Supervisor’s Project-RelatedActivities
- HostSupervisor’s Project-RelatedPublications
- Applicant’s Project-RelatedPublications
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants should have a 2 year PhD degree or equivalent.
- LanguageRequirement: The trainees are needed to send language efficiency evidence based on the host university’s requirements.
The picked recipients will get an amount of $10,000 by UICC on the basis of their research study strategy to cover the expense of cancer research study at the host institute.