Applications are welcomed for Undergraduate Enrichment Award at the UniversityofSussex The award is readily available for trainees using to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex.
The function of the award is to enhance the recipient’s trainee experience atSussex The award is readily available to be invested in any activity which they otherwise might not have the ability to take part in, whether it be scholastic, social or cultural experiences.
TheUniversity of Sussex is a public research study university inFalmer, Sussex,England Its school lies in the SouthDowns National Park and is a brief range far from Central Brighton
- ApplicationDeadline: October12, 2018
- CourseLevel: Award is readily available for pursuing bachelor’s degree program.
- StudySubject: Award is readily available to study the topics used by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: ₤ 6,000 paid in instalments over the course of your bachelor’s degree.
- Nationalities: UK
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- EligibleCountries: Citizens of UK are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for this scholarship, you need to:
Be using to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex
Achieveat least 120 UCAS points at A-Level or comparable certification (not consisting of General Studies)
Have a validated home earnings of ₤25,000 or less
Be aged in between 18 and 24 on the 14 th September2018
- EnglishLanguage Requirements:
How to Apply:
Theapplication is by invite just.
You will be needed to send an individual declaration to request the award. Applications will be ranked and evaluated on the following requirements:
- Household earnings;-LRB- *******).
- Incoming certifications;-LRB- *******).
- Plans for your time at Sussex;-LRB- *******).
- Aspirations after you complete your course.