TheIndiana University Bloomington is using numerous scholarships for freshmen students to pursue Jewish Studies program. Scholarships are readily available to students going into as very first year novices in Fall 2018 at IU Bloomington.
TheIndiana University Bloomington is a public research study university situated in Bloomington, Indiana, UnitedStates With over 48,000 students, IU Bloomington is the flagship organization of the Indiana University system and its biggest university.
CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available for pursuing undergraduate program.
StudySubject: Scholarships are granted for Jewish Studies.
ScholarshipAward: Multiple Scholarships of up $40,000($10,000/ year for 4 years) for Incoming Freshmen 2018-2019
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Candidates will be thought about mainly on the basis of impressive scholastic accomplishment and pledge. Extracurricular accomplishments will likewise be thought about. Students needs to have a high school GPA of 3.5 or above (from a 4.0 scale) or comparable and a record of scholastic and extracurricular achievement.
Nationality: United States people are qualified to use.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants should have previous degree.
EnglishLanguage Requirement: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to offer proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: Applications must be sent out by e-mail or email. Please send:
- The cover letter supplying name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, with a signed declaration of dedication to pursue either the Jewish Studies significant or the certificate.
- Official high school records might be emailed [email protected]), or sent by mail straight from your high school
- An individual declaration that addresses strategies for scholastic work at IU and the particular manner in which a significant or certificate in Jewish Studies will figure in your undergraduate education and profession strategy
- A resume detailing after-school activities, awards, and honours
- Two recommendation letters, both from high school instructors well familiarized with your scholastic strengths and capabilities
- Students using for an IU Selective Application Scholarship require just email the Borns Jewish Studies Program an individual declaration (see 3 above) and a signed declaration of dedication (see 1 above), and let us understand you have actually used for the Selective Scholarships– e-mail: iujsp-at- indiana.edu.
ApplicationDeadline: The application due date is January 17, 2018.