TheInstitute of Macromolecular Chemistry is offering Postgraduate Course Scholarship with the assistance of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, UNESCO and IUPAC. The scholarship is readily available in the field of Polymer Science.
The goal of the scholarship is to perform research study at the synthesis of polymers and brand-new polymer products, polymer physics, and the physical chemistry of polymers.
Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry of Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic ( IMC) is a scholastic organization concentrated on macromolecular (polymer) science.
CourseLevel: Thescholarship is readily available to pursue Postgraduate program.
StudySubject: The scholarship is granted in the field of Polymer Science.
ScholarshipAward: The scholarship will cover the following:
- The individuals get month-to-month (boost legitimate from 1st January 2017) scholarship of CZK 9.500,- (EUR 354,- ).
Numbers of Scholarships:Not understood
Scholarship can be taken in the Czech Republic
Eligibility: Applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- The program is open to young scientists who got an MSc or a PhD degree in the matching field of science and the MSc degree research studies were finished 10 years or less previous to the Course.
Nationality: Applicants of Czech Republic are qualified for the scholarship.
EntranceRequirement: Applicants need to have MSc or a PhD degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can use by means of e-mail.
- Letter of application
- Contact information (incl. e-mail address) for 2 distinguished researchers who can compose a recommendation letter
- Two recommendation letters from these researchers will be asked for by the potential managers (please do not send out these letters yourselves)
- Please, send out these files by e-mail to course– at- imc.cas.cz.
ApplicationDeadline: Theapplication due date is February 20, 2018.