Applications are being accepted from the EU candidates for PhD ResearchPosition This research study program is used by the University College Cork.
This financing chance is readily available to extremely gifted EU candidates who have a strategy to study a full-time PhD degree program at the university in Ireland.
Amazing chance for EU trainees in Ireland.
TheUniversity College Cork was developed in 1845 and now has 21,000 trainees, consisting of 15000 undergrads and 4400 postgraduate and research trainees. UCC is a research-intensive, extremely competitive university in Ireland.
Why research study at the UniversityCollege Cork? Candidates will acquire the abilities and understanding they require to prepare for their future professions and make a smooth shift from trainee to expert. They would have access to a first-rate environment along with a range of cultural activities to assist them establish their abilities in different fields.
ApplicationDeadline: May 23, 2021
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: MaREI Centre, Environmental Research Institute and School of Engineering and Architecture
- CourseLevel: PhD/Research
- Awards: EUR18,500 per year
- AccessMode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU trainees
- The award can be taken inIreland
- EligibleCountries: EU
- AcceptableCourse or Subjects: PhD position in Mapping the direct exposure, vulnerability and threat of severe environment effects in EU seaside cities
- AdmissibleCriteria: To be qualified, the candidates need to fulfill all the following requirements:
- First or Upper Second Class Honours (2:1) degree (or comparable) in Engineering, ideally Civil Engineering.
- Experience utilizing research techniques or other techniques pertinent to the topic is preferable.
- An understanding of Coastal Engineering is preferable– from scholastic modules, work or both.
- An understanding of threat analysis is likewise preferable
- Good interaction, organisation and social abilities.
- Excellent scholastic English composing abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates need to use by e-mail to Gregorio Iglesias, c/o Grainne Lynch, Professor of Marine Renewable Energy, UCC, Email address: [email protected]
- SupportingDocuments: Your C.V. (Please consist of information of your Masters and Undergraduate theses, if proper), cover letter consisting of a 200- word inspiration declaration regarding how you are best matched to this PhD position
- AdmissionRequirements: Applicants need to have a postgraduate degree from an acknowledged university.
- LanguageRequirement: If the candidate’s mother tongue is not English, they will need to supply proof of English language efficiency
TheUniversity College Cork will supply a stipend of EUR18,500 per year. EU charges and research-related travel are covered by the grant.